For High School Students in Essex, Lenawee
Monroe & Wayne Counties
Full Flyer: rylaposter Download here
Our RYLA Program is a leadership skills course for nominated high school students who desire to improve their leadership potential. RYLA is about education and practicing some basic Leadership Skills, Doing the Right Thing, Making a Difference plus having opportunities to meet and greet like-minded people who desire to be leaders in their school, community and beyond!
Don’t miss this fantastic opportunity to participate in this extremely worthwhile training seminar!
Wayne County Community College-Downriver Campus
21000 Northline Rd.
Taylor MI 48180
½ Mile West of 1-75 at Northline Rd- Northeast Parking lot
• This RYLA Seminar will be limited to 100 students!
• Completed registration forms must be submitted to the sponsoring Rotary Club by October 25th
• Only Rotary Clubs in Rotary International District 6400 will qualify as sponsors.
• The sponsoring Rotary Club is responsible for screening prospective candidates & paying all fees.
• A ll registrants should be in grades 9 – 12, must have demonstrated leadership potential in school or place of worship and must reside within the territorial limits of District 6400 (Essex, Lenawee,Monroe,Wayne Counties)
• Sponsoring clubs are responsible for insuring that their applicants have transportation to and from thisseminar site and that he/she is present at the seminar. There are no registration refunds.
For more information, please contact District 6400 RYLA
Chair George Mc Mullen at 313-549-6366 or