September 17, 2022
Clubs throughout District 6400 are asked to participate in a service project to demonstrate the impact of Rotary in their community, the district and the world. Service projects can be as simple as a litter clean up, an existing project or one that is entirely new and exciting; the scope is up to the club and its members.
Through a variety of media outlets, the impact of club service throughout the district will be showcased. In one 24-hour period, with 52 clubs and up to 1500 participants, our friends, families and neighbors will be able to see the impact that can be made in just one day. Multiply that by 365 days each year and 1.4 million Rotary members worldwide, you can clearly see the impact that Rotary service and club members have on our world, every day, every year.
- Bring the idea to your club and get commitment
- Assign 1-2 members who will lead a group of your members to brainstorm/organize/plan your service project
- Submit project information to Event Chair, Paula Talbot (Windsor-Roseland). Project Name, location and time – email to email@example.com
- Make a list of tasks needed to organize your project
- Connect with any organization(s) you might be partnering with
- Have club members sign up to help on event day
- Connect with local media (support will be provided)
- Organize all supplies and logistics for the day,
- Get photos with the District Governor during the visit to your project. Take pictures, post on social media, do a video and have FUN