We want to thank you for your generous support of our foundation, and to make a special “ask” of you. We are holding a Rotary Foundation Dinner Event, to be held Thursday, November 9, 2023 at Crystal Gardens in Southgate. We would love it if you would join us at the dinner.
It will be an opportunity to celebrate and thank foundation supporters and raise some funds and have some fun! Supporters who reach their next level of giving will be recognized that evening.
You have many ways to support the foundation and this event.
- Come to the event $75 per ticket. Includes Dinner, Open Bar and great fellowship
- Spend $75 for a ticket and round it up (to$100) with $25 donation straight to the foundation
- Spend $75 for a ticket and add $100 to be a sustaining member
- Spend $75 for a ticket and add $1,000 to become a Paul Harris Fellow. (please donate the money thru TRF and then send me a copy of your donation receipt so we know to recognize you)
- You may also purchase a table of 8 and get recognition in our Program booklet for the event for $800
- Spend $75 and add the difference to your next level of giving to achieve that milestone. If you’re not sure what that amount is, please contact Sue Goldsen at email@example.com.
To make your contribution, click this link. You can also view your donor history by logging into your “My Rotary” account and clicking on “Foundation Reports.” If your gift puts you into any new Donor Recognition Level, your commitment to the success of the Rotary Foundation will be recognized during that dinner. Click here for more details on Rotary Foundation Recognition Levels.
Whether you do or not, we are trying to kick our giving to the Rotary Foundation’s annual fund to the next level. If you would make a contribution to the Foundation to get to your next milestone, it would be a huge help in attaining our goal, and you will be recognized at the dinner!
Alternatively, you can either contact your club’s Rotary Foundation chair, or reply to this email with your best contact phone number and I’ll reach out to you to help make your contribution. To purchase tickets to our Foundation Dinner, just CLICK HERE!
We will have a live auction and entertainment that evening. Sarah and Joel Sherrard will be performing at the beginning of the night. Downriver Youth Performing Art Center will sing
“Seize the Day” from the musical “Newsies”.
Live Auction items include:
- Nick Kraycich and Jennifer Jones will host a dinner at their Cottage on Lake Erie
- Sailboat cruise Wayne and Lisa Titus
- Three night stay in Myrtle Beach condo Resort
- Sports package
- Jewelry item donated by Bruce and Sue Goldsen