CONGRATULATIONS TO THE WINNERS FOR THE 2017-18 YEAR
Hugh Archer –
Best Collaborative Trenton – Woodhaven/Brownstown for Victory Gym – Heroes Hall Project.
Best Individual Project – Windsor 1918 – Centennial Projects and Rotary Plaza.
Club Admin. Adrian Morning
Club Membership Taylor Rotary
Public Image. Dearborn Heights
Projects – Windsor 1918
Foundation – Essex
Overall – Windsor Roseland
Rotary Foundation Distinguished Service Award PDG Neil McBeth
Major Donors Level One were presented to Sue and John Kowalski and Lisa Kennedy
H. William Ives Lifetime Achievement Award PDG Larry Wright
Regional Service Award for a Polio-Free World DGND Noel Jackson
2017-18 Godfrey S. Bacheyie, Corrie Bramhall, Suzanne Grouette, Chuck Chase,
Linda Morrow, Dennis Hyduk
2016-17 Colleen Dolan Greene
Club Service awards
Best Bulletin / Newsletter – Canton
Greatest Net Gain in Membership – Northville
Greatest Percentage Gain in Membership – Tecumseh
Boldly Go Awards
Overall – Monroe
Area 3 – Huron Township
Area 5 – Canton
Area 6 – Grosse Ile
Area 10 – Windsor (1918)
Thanks to everyone for participating
2018-19 AWARD APPLICATIONS –TO BE POSTED SOON.
The Council of Governor’s (COG) award is the premier award of District 6400 and it is designed to recognize individuals for their exemplary past and continuing service to the District and to their Club. Just as the cog represents an integral working part of the Rotary logo wheel, the individual represents a vital moving part of the Rotary Wheel of Service. The COG Award is designed to recognize an individual, currently active, for outstanding service in one or more of the five avenues of service including continued service to the individual’s club. Please consider nominating one of your club members for this award. With the member’s name, please highlight their contributions to the club and to the District. The deadline has passed.
To see who has already won a COG Award, download list here: COG Winners
The deadline for all of these awards has passed:
- The Boldly Go Award with one given to each of the ten areas and then one of those ten chosen to be the overall winner. Clubs should submit a single page describing how they exemplified the spirit of “Boldly Going” to “Make a Difference”.
- The Best Bulletin / Newsletter.
- The Best “Ongoing Information Award”. For the Club with the best program for providing information about District, Rotary International, and Rotary Foundation activities.
- The Best New Member Orientation Program.
- The Increase in Membership Award. This award will be given on the basis of information recoded at RI by comparing the July 1, 2017 membership with the April 1, 2018 membership. Two awards will be given if the club with the net gain is different than the club with greatest percentage increase. ( this information obtained by Governor and Membership chair via Rotary International)
- The Passport to Service Awards. Plus the King of the Road Patch (Must have the Passport completed and have at least four Rotarians at the District Conference) full information for Passport program: http://rotary6400.org/?page_id=325