RI Mission Statement
The mission of Rotary International is to provide service to others, promote integrity, and advance world understanding, goodwill, and peace through its fellowship of business, professional, and community leaders.
Have you dreamt of doing an International Service project to do good in the world? Consider joining these District 6400 Rotarians for projects coming up around the world:
This is an organic list of planned International Projects in D6400. If you are interested in joining a project, please connect with the listed contact person. If you wish to add a project, send the details to firstname.lastname@example.org. The projects are listed in order of earliest date with the format “Club. Project Country. Dates. Area of Focus. Contact.”
- Taylor/Trenton. Nicaragua. October 15 – 22, 2019. Medical/Dental. Larry Wright <email@example.com>
- LaSalle Centennial. Malawi, Mexico, and Ethiopia. Rotary year 2019-2020. Water and Sanitation (WASH), Literacy, Economic Development. Nick Krayacich <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Ghana. February 2020. Basic Education and Literacy. Kim Spirou <email@example.com>.
- Windsor (1918). Tanzania. Mid – Late August 2020. Basic Education and Literacy. Rick Caron <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Trenton. Ghana. January 2021 (projected). Celebration of Dental Clinic. Noel Jackson <email@example.com>
- Windsor (1918). Ghana, Dates not set. Maternal & Child Health (Support of medical supplies to a Rural Clinic). Godfrey Bacheyie <Godfrey.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Windsor (1918). Ghana, Dates not set. Disease Prevention. Breast cancer screening. Godfrey Bacheyie <Godfrey.email@example.com>
- Windsor (1918). Ghana, Dates not set. Disease Prevention. Cervical cancer screening. Godfrey Bacheyie <Godfrey.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Windsor (1918). Ghana, Dates not set. Disease Prevention. Vision and Eye care. Godfrey Bacheyie <Godfrey.email@example.com>
- Windsor (1918). Tanzania. March 2020. Girls’ Empowerment Programme. Clinton Beckford <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Rotarians in Action in District 6400
Rotarians from the Rotary Club of LaSalle Centennial, Canada visit Nafutsa Early Childhood Development Centre (ECD) and Primary School in Dzama Village, The club donated various items for use at the facility.
Jeanne Knopf DeRoche in Ghana helping to build educational programs and schools!
The 2019 Ghana team returned home of Feb 4th from an 18 day Rotary
humanitarian mission. There were 19 members ranging in age from 17 – 75.
Essex, Harrow, Trenton and Taylor Rotarians took part on the team and
raised just over $220,000 for projects representing all six Rotary focus areas.