- Hands-on service projects
- Fun networking and social activities
- Professional development opportunities
- An international network of young leaders
Rotaract members decide how to organize and run their clubs, manage their own funds, and plan and carry out activities and service projects. Rotary club sponsors offer guidance and support and work with your club as partners in service.
How do I join?
Check with your university or contact a local Rotary club to find out if there’s a Rotaract club in your area. Contact the Rotaract club to find out how you can join its next meeting, service project, or social event.
What is Rotaract?
What if there isn’t a Rotaract club in my community or university?
Rotary Clubs, sponsor a club!
- Determine the need for a Rotaract club in your community
- Identify potential club members
- Organize a meeting for potential members to learn more about Rotaract
- Assign a Rotarian adviser to serve as the liaison for the Rotary and Rotaract clubs
- If the Rotaract club is university based, work with the faculty adviser, who will serve as a liaison between the sponsor Rotary club and university administration
- Working together on a service project or signature activity
- Recognizing their achievements at a special club or district program
- Asking them to share successful fundraising projects with your club
- Hosting discussion forums to exchange ideas about global citizenship, club diversity, and innovative service projects
- Telling them about activities and programs available to them through Rotary
- Inviting them to district conferences to share their club activities and network with Rotarians