ROTARY ROAD TRIP
(A Rotary passport to Service Activity)
HOW TO PLAY!
Your assignment is to complete four Rotary Road Trips during the Rotary year 2020-21.
A qualifying Road Trip will include four (4) members of your Rotary Club.One Road Trip must be international. US clubs can count MTG in Harrow, CDN clubs can count
One Rotary Summit. Or just cross the border for a club meeting or activity.
Complete a page of this “Passport to Fellowship” for each visit. Be sure to have your Passport
signed by District Governor Noel on the occasion of his ofcial visit to your club.
Submit completed Passports to Governor Noel or to your AG by April 1, 2021 for
special recognition at DisCon 2021
GOOD LUCK! The benefits of participating in the Passport program:
- Meet members from other clubs
- Build inter-club relationships
- Build inter-member relationships.
- Share club information – The visitors address the club giving a brief overview of their own club.
- Share Ideas
- Develop Collaborative Projects
- Help support one another
- Fellowship and fun
Download a passport book here passport6400for 2020-21